Client, The client, clients, client’s, You, your refers to the legal entity which subscribes to our services.
Our , us, we, Refers to Order Genie A.B.N: 56 064 260 497
You are our client who subscribes to our services.
The terms of this agreement cover the use of our online service and supplied equipment.
- Your account
- Whilst you are subscribed to us, you agree to the following terms;
- To pay all fees and subscriptions as per the current pricing quoted via direct debit of credit card.
- Accept any future changes in subscription or equipment prices.
- All information collected by you from any of your clients will be kept and used adhering to all local and federal laws.
- All online orders are between you and your client. We take no responsibility for any issues regarding the supply and delivery of your product to your client.
- Any refunds to your client are the responsibility of you.
- Any fraudulent activity with regard to online ordering and payments is your responsibility.
- We will not be responsible for the operating times of your store.
- We will not be responsible for the accuracy of your online menu.
- We will not be responsible for any issues with the customer order.
- We will not be responsible for items that are not paid for by your customer.
- We will not be responsible for any refunds to your customer for any reason.
- Sale of Alcohol/Liquor Products. You agree to be responsible for abiding by all laws associated with the sale of Alcohol/Liquor in your state and country.
- System Terms
- We do not take responsibility for any orders that are undeliverable to you due to technical or system or hardware issues.
- We do not take any responsibility for any loss of income that has been incurred due to any system or hardware issue.
- We do not take responsibility for any system upgrade that may render your hardware of online ordering facility unusable.
- We do not take any responsibility for any software that we may employ becoming unusable or being discontinued by any of our vendors.
- Service Cancellation
- We may cancel your service at anytime should we deem that you have been in breach of any service or this agreement.
- If there are any fees owed to us they will either be deducted on your next billing cycle or an invoice will be raised and paid immediately by you.
- Additional Terms
- We take no responsibility if your app is removed from the App Store or Google Playstore for any reason.
- We take no responsibility if your ordering system is removed by Facebook or any other platform for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any misuse of hardware supplied or any online systems that may cause injury, damage or loss due to any illegal activity or misuse
- You are responsible for adhering to any laws whilst selling, distributing, delivery and fulfilment of your product.
- All advertising must adhere to any laws in the jurisdiction that your restaurant supplies services within. We take no responsibility to any services that you offer that are deemed to be illegal and cause any criminal charges or convictions.
- If we find that your business is acting illegally whilst using any of our services we will terminate your services with us immediately.
- Time frames on menu development may change at any time. We will contact you with any delays that maybe incurred.
- Subscription Fee and Payment
- All subscriptions are paid via direct debit from the credit card which you supply.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if your credit card becomes lost, stolen or expires. You must enter your new credit card details to ensure that your services remain active. In the event that you do not have a replacement credit card we will allow a maximum of two payments made to us via direct bank transfer.
- You agree to pay all subscription fees on the due date.
- You agree that your first subscription payment will be paid upfront on commencement of your subscription and will also include any upfront ‘one off’ purchases.
- In the event that your subscription declines, we will attempt to debit your credit card on the next two consecutive days. If after these attempts payment is not secured your services will be suspended until payment is made.
- If your subscription is cancelled, you agree to pay the next due payment on time.
- You agree to indemnify us with regard to any claim made against you by a third party with regard to any systems or hardware supplied. This includes but is not limited to any legal fees or settlement costs.
If there is any dispute that arises whilst using or following termination of use of our system you agree to use mediation prior to commencing any litigation or other proceedings.
- We are not responsible for any change in terms or breaches of our technologies that are beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any loss of income which maybe caused due to any changes of legislation that may not allow our systems to operate in the jurisdiction in which you are offering your services.